All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Monday 15 April 2013

WLCI College Feedback | WLC Review



WLC College (WLCI), one of the best professional institutes in India offers an excellent business management course. The institute offers the best training to the students in management studies. It equips them with updated knowledge, skills and abilities and so they are able to grab the best placements.  WLCI students are working with top firms and drawing an attractive salary. The alumni provide their feedback about the college on a regular basis. They love to share their experience and their journey at the college.

Abhinash Kayshap, an alumnus, of WLCI College writes in his review, that, ‘My days at WLCI were memorable and exciting. I gained a lot of experience through my traineeship programme and got myself a great job at the end of the course’.

Another ex-student, Punam Maheshrajka, gives a highly encouraging feedback about the college. She says, ‘The practical experience that I gained in WLCI through the Traineeship Program, together with academics is helping me today in my workplace to give my optimum efforts and achieve results.’

Look forward to more such reviews and WLCI College feedback in the subsequent blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment