All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Friday 11 March 2011

A Management feedback on WLCI

As a part of WLC college, I would like to thank for the professional growth that I have gained in Businessworld Magazine as a Assistant Manager is quite great. I would like to share my credit with WLC college from where i got placed and now I am handling the team of around 15 people which is quite good for me. I have gained the leadership quality in the college through the best presentation which was taught to me in the college.

Different approach for the industry norms was taught to me when I was in the college. The course in business management has prepared us very well to tackle any problem in the industry. The best thing about WLC was that the contents and learning materials was all according to the current industrial norms.

As the student of WLC college I will always recommend the students to join WLC where the aspirant will get to know about the changing trend of the business industry and ultimately it will surely help the aspirant to become the best business professional as they can be.






1 comment:

  1. I find this blog quite interesting....

    Visit http://www.anuragjainvirus.blogspot.com for freelancing tips...

    ReplyDelete